The service of alcohol at any campus event is subject to SUNY Cortland
and NY State Liquor Authority approval.
Bar Service Options
Guests pay for their own drinks
A setup fee of $200 is required. The setup fee will be
waived if total bar sales exceed $250.
Guests do not pay for their drinks
The host is billed for the entire amount at our cash drink
prices. A setup fee of $200 is required. The setup fee will
be waived if total bar sales exceed $250.
Wine Service with Dinner
Pricing will be based upon usage and brand of wine served. Special wine requests will be honored based on market pricing.
We Promise to:
- Provide a full range of premium alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Request proof of age of any customer wishing to obtain alcohol at any
scheduled event. Two forms of ID will be required.
- Encourage responsible drinking in moderation and may terminate bar service
to an individual at the discretion of the Catering Manager or his designate.
You Promise to:
- Agree the serving of alcohol at any given event is subject to Campus
and State Liquor Authority approval.
- Alcoholic beverage permit applications must be processed at least
45 business days before the event. Each temporary license for service
outside of Corey Union will incur a charge of $60 each. We will not be
able to provide or serve alcohol at a function booked after this 45-day
- A bar setup fee of $200 will be waived if minimum sales of $250
has been met. Once the $250 minimum has been reached, you will
be billed on actual consumption.
- Bars exceeding three hours in length will be assessed a $75 per hour
labor charge for service beyond the three-hour period.
- Sufficient quantities of non-alcoholic beverages and food must be
available and displayed at all times.
- Provide transportation for those who were consuming alcohol.