Feeding the Dragon: Dining Services
This isn’t your parents’ old-school meal plan. In fact, the folks back home may never forgive us for satisfying your appetite this way.
See, we know how a convenient, healthful meal or snack can feed an overworked brain. So we offer 9 tasty (and tasteful) dining experiences featuring fresh, varied cuisines in whatever atmosphere suits your mood du jour. Just a few options include:
- Salad bars
- Craving-buster franchises -- Subway, Dunkin Donuts, Friendly’s
Special dietary needs? No problem -- we’ll gladly accommodate them.
Eat wherever, whenever, and as often as you choose!
Our eateries are scattered all over campus, with hours ranging from
7:30 AM to 11 PM, seven days a week.
Winner of five awards from the National Association of College and University Food Service:
- Loyal E. Horton Gold & Silver Medal for a Residential Theme Dinner in 2011
- Loyal E. Horton Gold Medal for a Residential Theme Dinner in 2008
- Loyal E. Horton Silver Medal for a Residential Theme Dinner in 2006 and 2007
- Loyal E. Horton Bronze Medal for a Residential Theme Dinner in 2010
- Loyal E. Horton Gold Medal for Catering Special Event in 2007
Need more information?
- Meal plans
- Nutritional services
- Dining FAQ
- Antlers Raquette Lake
- Off-campus restaurants
Member, National Association of College and University Food Service
Employees ServSafe Certified by the National Restaurant Association