Faculty + Students = Community
Throughout history, meals have been at the center of social life,
building bonds among all who attend.
SUNY Cortland’s faculty or staff are entitled to a Privileges Discount Dining Account. Accessed using your ID card, Privileges makes it easy and economical to share meals – and create a feeling of community -- with your students in any of 9 on-campus dining facilities.
With your Privileges account, you’ll enjoy:
- A significant discount* for on-campus food
- Easy access to funds for College Store merchandise, meals at participating off-campus restaurants, vending machine items, and copy services (no discount on these items)
- Most importantly, a way to mingle with your students in an unpressured, comfortable environment
All you need is your ID card!
Once you’ve opened and funded your Privileges account, you simply present your ID card to the cashier to make purchases – for yourself as well as guests.
Open your account today:
- Online - step by step directions are here
- In person at Customer Service in Neubig Hall
- On the phone - 607-753-2430
A few guidelines:
- To protect your account balance, you must be personally present with your card at every transaction.
- Account balance information is available from the cashier after each sale or online
- Balances roll over automatically to the next semester
Due to system upgrades and meal plan changes, cards will be required for all transactions (Meals, Dragon Dollars, Connections, and Privilege)
If you leave employment, please complete this form*See Terms and Conditions